Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Raised By Strangers

 This book will take you through the powerful, true story of the author's childhood and her will to survive. Read how the hand and heart of God gave her faith and strength to survive abuse, poverty, eating disorders, tragedy, marital demise, and an array of dysfunction. Learn how the power of hope, not your past, defines you and determines your future, how becoming vulnerable brings you strength to forgive and become the person you were created to be. Reignite your passion for life and move into a deeper level of faith as you find yourself cheering the author on and celebrating her victories. Brooke Lynn is a writer, nurse, and a health and wellness enthusiast. She transparently reveals her life experiences, struggles, triumphs, solutions, and strategies so that others may find their own courage and strength for healing.
My name is Brooke Lynn. I am a writer, nurse, and a health and wellness enthusiast. I transparently reveal my life experiences, struggles and triumphs with abuse, poverty, marital demise, parenting, and eating disorders helping others find the courage and strength for healing. I educate and create awareness about eating disorders sharing my 26 year battle and recovery. I have served as a children's praise and worship leader, worked with middle and high school students, and also served on church prayer teams with a heart for intercessory prayer. I passionately motivate you into a deeper level of faith while encouraging you to love and accept yourself. I reside in the Washington D.C. area, have been married for eighteen years and I am raising two teenage children. 
Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colt Taylor, a dedicated U.S. marshal, was in the area visiting his recently widowed Aunt Ellie when he received word of a stagecoach hold...