Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Grade School Super Hero

Being a super hero isn't all it's cracked up to be!

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a super hero?
I'm JW, and I no longer have to ask myself that question...because, you see, I am one. And I'll tell you, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Sure you have super powers and all that jazz. But when you actually have to use them...it can get pretty scary.
Check out my first adventure by scrolling down and clicking the Amazon button!

Hey there,
Justin here.
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to check out my books for your kids. I hope you find something your kids enjoy.

I write a lot of different types of stories for kids in the 6-12 year age range. Most of my books are short stories or adventure series.

Thanks again for checking out my work. I hope you and your child will want to read more of my stories.

Justin Johnson 
AMAZON LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 An old journal, revealing hidden treasure at St. Francis Church, falls into the hands of acting medical examiner, Dr. Amy Daniels, and t...